At our hospital, we recognize that the needs of children are special. We believe their rehabilitation treatment should be special, too.
We have individualized rehabilitation programs just for children and adolescents, depending on the illness or injury. We accept children age 13 and above.
Specialized treatment includes:
- Equipment tailored for kids and their unique therapeutic needs
- Therapists trained in working with children
- Education for parents on specialized needs and continued rehabilitation
- Involvement of siblings and peers in treatment as appropriate
- Age-appropriate learning methods and tools