At our hospital, we recognize that the needs of children are special. We believe their rehabilitation treatment should be special, too.
We have individualized rehabilitation programs just for children and adolescents, depending on the illness or injury. We accept children age 13 and above.
Specialized treatment includes:
- Equipment tailored for kids and their unique therapeutic needs
- Therapists trained in working with children
- Education for parents on specialized needs and continued rehabilitation
- Involvement of siblings and peers in treatment as appropriate
- Age-appropriate learning methods and tools
By demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for healthcare quality and safety, our hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Read More »
See Our Hospital
Join us for a virtual tour of our hospital where you will see our patient rooms, exercise facilities, and more. You can also set up a personal tour by calling our hospital.
Learn more »
Dwelling in the past does not change anything and not trying is not an option. I’ve accepted how things are now and that, along with my faith, keeps me moving forward.
Other patient testimonials »